All non-profit societies utilize governance documents to help conduct their business. In accordance with the BC Societies Act, all societies must have a Constitution and Bylaws that mandate the purposes of the society, membership, elections, and more. Societies also use policies to help expand on the Constitution and Bylaws. Other documents that are important to governance include such legislation as the Societies Act, the University Act, the BC Human Rights Code, and the Personal Information Protection Act. Please see below for SFPIRG’s governance documents, as well as links to some of the applicable legislation.
Paper copies of SFPIRG’s governance documents are available to members by request via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email email@example.com to get access to previous annual reports and financial statements.
- Annual Report – 2019-20 Fiscal Year
- Audited Financial Statements – 2019-20 Fiscal Year
- Annual Report – 2021-22 Fiscal Year
- Audited Financial Statements – 2021-22 Fiscal Year
- Annual Report 2022-23 Fiscal Year
- Audited Financial Statements – 2022-23 Fiscal Year