- This event has passed.
Board Nominations Info Session 2021
February 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Organize with us! Get active in social and environmental justice! Help support a vibrant student organization and make a difference in your communities! Join SFPIRG’s Board of Directors!
Interested? Want to learn more? Come by this information session organized by our current Board. Meet our current Board, learn about SFPIRG and hear more about the nomination process!
How to Attend
This info session will be done over Zoom, using the following link:
Meeting ID: 650 7060 5986
Live captioning will be provided. If you have any other access needs that you would like to share, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nomination period: Tuesday February 23th to Tuesday March 9th at noon, 2021
- Info session run by current Board members about their experiences: Friday Feb. 12 from 10-11am
- Info sessions run by our Independent Electoral officer about the nomination process:
- Tuesday Feb. 23 from 6:30-7:30pm
- Thursday Feb 25 from 11am-12pm (noon)
- Access more information here
- Download the information package here,
- Download the nominations package here
- Download the nominations signatures form here
Interested in learning more? Email email@example.com with your questions.
We encourage those from under-represented groups on campus, as well as those with a strong intersectional analysis, to put forth a nomination. We are looking for between 3 and 9 candidates. If we receive more than 9 nominations, we will hold elections.