- This event has passed.
Board Nominations Info Session 2022
March 4 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Organize with us! Get active in social and environmental justice! Help support a vibrant student organization and make a difference in your communities! Join SFPIRG’s Board of Directors!
Interested? Want to learn more? Come by this information session to learn more about SFPIRG and hear more about the nomination process!
How to Attend
This info session will be done over Zoom, using this link Password: 217986
If you have any access needs that you require for this session please email email@example.com
- Nomination period: February 28th to March 14th at 5pm, 2022
- Download the info package here
- Download the nominations package here
- Download the online nominations signatures form here
- To download the form for collecting physical signatures, please visit here.
Interested in learning more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
We encourage those from under-represented groups on campus, as well as those with a strong intersectional analysis, to put forth a nomination. We are looking for between 3 and 9 candidates. If we receive more than 9 nominations, we will hold elections.