- This event has passed.
Board Nominations Info Session 2021
February 23, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Organize with us! Get active in social and environmental justice! Help support a vibrant student organization and make a difference in your communities! Join SFPIRG’s Board of Directors!
Interested? Want to learn more? Drop by our information sessions!
How to attend
The info session will be done over Zoom. Drop in at any time during this nominations info session (Feb 23 from 6:30-7:30pm) or email our Independent Electoral Officer at email@example.com. The Zoom link for the nomination session is:
- Nomination period: Tuesday February 23th to Tuesday March 9th at noon, 2021
- Info sessions run by our Independent Electoral officer are:
- Tuesday Feb. 23 from 6:30-7:30pm
- Thursday Feb 25 from 11am-12pm (noon)
- Access more information here
- Download the information package here,
- Download the nominations package here
- Download the nominations signatures form here
Interested in learning more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
We encourage those from under-represented groups on campus, as well as those with a strong intersectional analysis, to put forth a nomination. We are looking for between 3 and 9 candidates. If we receive more than 9 nominations, we will hold elections.