- This event has passed.
February 24 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Join SFPIRG for our 2021 Annual General Meeting!
Come and join SFPIRG for our Annual General Meeting to review our work and financial statements from 2019-2020. This is a great opportunity to find out more about what’s been happening at SFPIRG, and meet with the Board of Directors! All SFU students are members of SFPIRG, and are invited to come and take part!
How to Join
This year’s AGM will take place online. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
When: Feb 24, 2021 04:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: SFPIRG AGM
Your participation will result in the disclosure of personal information to Zoom Video Communications. To consent to this disclosure, visit this link: https://www.
Have questions about SFU’s Zoom privacy and security guidelines? Visit this link: https://www.sfu.ca/
- Welcome & Acknowledgement of Unceded Coast Salish Territories
- Introduction to Board of Directors and Staff
- Accessibility Needs
- Norms for the Meeting
- Presentation and Adoption of the Agenda
- Approval of the 2020 SFPIRG AGM Minutes
- Presentation and consideration of the 2019-2020 Annual Report
- Presentation and consideration of the 2019-2020 Financial Statements
(Andrea Knorr, CGA from W. Bruce & Associates Ltd.)
- Adjournment of AGM Business