February 25 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Join SFPIRG for our 2020 Annual General Meeting!
Come and join SFPIRG for our Annual General Meeting to review our work and financial statements from 2018-2019. This is a great opportunity to find out more about what’s been happening at SFPIRG, and meet with the Board of Directors!
All SFU students are members of SFPIRG, and are invited to come and take part!
- Welcome & Acknowledgement of Unceded Coast Salish Territories
- Introduction to Board of Directors and Staff
- Accessibility Needs
- Norms for the Meeting
- Presentation and Adoption of the Agenda
- Approval of the 2019 SFPIRG AGM Minutes
- Presentation and consideration of the 2018-2019 Annual Report
- Presentation and consideration of the 2018-2019 Financial Statements
(Andrea Knorr, CGA from W. Bruce & Associates Ltd.)
- Adjournment of AGM Business