- This event has passed.
Open House and AGM 2019
February 27 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Join SFPIRG for our 2019 Annual General Meeting and Open House!
Come and join SFPIRG for our Annual General Meeting to review our work and financial statements from 2017-2018. This is a great opportunity to find out more about what’s been happening at SFPIRG, and meet with the Board of Directors!
The AGM is also our Open House – an opportunity to visit the space, meet the team, and learn about the services and resources available to you! We’ll have some light snacks and refreshments – please send us an email at email@example.com with any allergies before February 13th, 2019.
All SFU students are members of SFPIRG, and are invited to come and take part!
- Welcome & Acknowledgement of Unceded Coast Salish Territories
- Introduction to Board of Directors and Staff
- Accessibility Needs
- Norms for the Meeting
- Presentation and Adoption of the Agenda
- Approval of the 2018 SFPIRG AGM Minutes
- Presentation and consideration of the 2017-2018 Annual Report
- Presentation and consideration of the 2017-2018 Financial Statements
(Andrea Knorr, CGA from W. Bruce & Associates Ltd.)
- Adjournment of AGM Business