Board Nominations 2021
February 23 - March 9
Organize with us! Get active in social and environmental justice! Help support a vibrant student organization and make a difference in your communities! Join SFPIRG’s Board of Directors!
- Nomination period: Tuesday February 23th to Tuesday March 9th at noon, 2021
- Info session run by current Board members about their experiences: Friday Feb. 12 from 10-11am (the event link is here)
- Info sessions run by our Independent Electoral officer about the nomination process:
- Access more information here
- Download the information package here
- Download the nominations package here
- Download the nominations signatures form here
Interested in learning more? Email email@example.com with your questions.
We encourage those from under-represented groups on campus, as well as those with a strong intersectional analysis, to put forth a nomination. We are looking for between 3 and 9 candidates. If we receive more than 9 nominations, we will hold elections.